Camp Agapé is open to those children entering kindergarten through those exiting grade eight. Sessions run Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Extra early (6:00 to 8:30 am) and early (7:30 to 8:30 am) drop-off, late (3:30 to 5:00 pm) and extra late (3:30 to 6:00 pm) pick-up are also available for an additional fee. See details. Designed with the family in mind, we think family vacations and other family events are important, so we offer one week and partial week registration (minimum of 3 days per week).
Children can register for one week at a time (3, 4 or 5 days a week), payable the first morning of the first week of attendance OR all 11 weeks. Payment for the next consecutive week must be made at the time of the last pick-up of the previous week. A $5 late fee will be assessed if payment is made after this time.
- There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $30.
- Cost per week is $85.
- Partial week fee (3 days=$60, 4=$76)
- The fee for your last week of camp is due at the time of registration.
- There will be extra fees for weekly field trips. (See field trip list for details.)
- The registration form, medical form, pick-up form and payment should be turned in as soon as possible.
- Scholarship help is available for campers who qualify for free or reduced lunches at school. Ask for details and application.
- What about your preschoolers? For ages 3-preK, we recommend the St. Luke Preschool, conveniently located across the parking lot. 816-240-2609
- If your plans should change after registration, one-week written notice is needed to cancel dates or you will be charged for those dates.
Camp Agapé Teaches Christ-Centered Morals
With the stresses on the family, the shortage of positive role models, and the slipping of moral standards in today’s world, our children face a growing list of obstacles. To enable children to successfully face the challenges of today’s world and break the power of peer pressure, they need education with moral values. Camp Agapé features teaching on moral values derived from the Biblical description of God’s unconditional love: “Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” I Corinthians 13:4-8a
There is a $10 per-week multi-child discount if children from the same family are enrolled the same weeks after the first child is enrolled (pro-rated $2 per day).
If your family qualifies for free or discounted lunch, talk to us about additional discount.
Fees for Early Drop-off/Late Pick-up
EXTRA Early 6:00 to 8:30 am – $25.00
Early 7:30 to 8:30 am – $10.00
Late 3:30 to 5:00 pm – $12.50
EXTRA Late 3:30 to 6:00 pm – $25.00
Please choose the time slot that applies to your child on the registration form.
What to Bring
Campers must bring sack lunch each day (we provide the drink). Also, every day your child needs to bring a backpack with change of clothes, swimsuit and towel, sun block (minimum 30 SPF) and mosquito repellent.
PLEASE LABEL ALL BELONGINGS